Wednesday, September 17, 2008
|Image created with Imagechef|
Now we have dedicated online servers, which can help you generate and discover anagrams from any set of letters. Remember 'TECHTOLA' is a 'A LOT TECH' but never a 'CHEAT LOT'. Cool huh?
Wanna generate such stuff for your names also. Then head immediately to the 'I REARRANGEMENT SERVANT' ... err, sorry THE INTERNET ANAGRAM SERVER.
Don't forget to check out the anagrams hall of fame on the same site. Here are some of my favorites.
- Madam Curie = Radium came (wow !)
- The country side = No City Dust Here (love this..)
- The eyes = They see (awesome isn't it ?)
- Funeral = Real Fun
- The Detectives = Detect Thieves
- A Gentleman = Elegant Man
- New York Times = Monkeys write (LOL)
- The Morse Code = Here Come Dots
- Astronomers = Moon starers ..... and lots more in this page
Also they have a page with cool anagram facts over here.
- Actor Sylvester Stallone = Very cool talentless star (Huh ?)
- Play Station Three = Reality that opens & Tolerates thy pain.
- Microsoft - Google = Go coolest firm, go! & Forgot some logic.
- Algorithm = Am hot, girl !
Above were taken from Innocent English.com Collection (Don't miss this page)
Now go and start rolling out your own anagrams. And leave a comment to let me know about your favorite anagrams.