Thursday, April 02, 2009
1) Open Opera Mini online demo - http://www.opera.com/mini/demo/
2) Type in www.orkut.com and then sign in.
3) On your Orkut home page, scroll to the bottom and select View full site.
4) Open Settings and change Image Quality to High
5) Open the album photo you need to download.
6) Open the Page Information and click Download Images.
7) Click on the necessary image, you can find it easily by the file size.
8) Click again the zoom in the loaded image and scroll to the bottom left.
9) Click on the Open Button to open your image in the browser !!!
Note:- Click on the above image to view full size. Designed by my friend and One of the world class designers of the future :)
If the Opera Mini doesn't work - Get the Java run time in case you don't have it. Its around 15 MB. Get it from this page or click this link if you are on Windows XP 32 bit.